DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, THE INDUSTRY 4.0 CONFERENCE HAS BEEN CANCELED. SHOULD IT GET RESCHEDULED IN THE FUTURE, WE’LL REPOST AND LET YOU KNOW VIA E-BLAST.
How much have you automated? Do you have the workforce required to automate?
No matter if you are thinking of automating, or if you already have, this conference is for you.
The Sarasota-Manatee Area Manufacturers Association and the UF Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Innovation Station, Sarasota are pleased to present Industry 4.0: Manufacturing in the Connected World.
Not a lecture, this is a panel discussion between manufacturing professionals and academia experts. This format provides an opportunity for you to join the conversation by asking questions, share successes and challenges, and gain knowledge within this new industry revolution.
This event is open to all SAMA members, all manufacturers, and all educators.
- 1:00 – 1:15 Welcome and Introduction to Industry 4.0
- 1:30 – 2:30 Panel Discussion 1
- Automating the Manufacturing Process—Promises and Challenges
- 2:30 – 3:00 Break
- 3:00 – 4:00 Panel Discussion 2
- Building the Industry 4.0 Workforce—training and recruiting challenges
Why you should attend:
- Make important contacts with industry and academic experts who can provide ongoing support through the automation process.
- Gain access to resources at the UF College of Engineering
- Connect with other local manufacturers looking to automate
- Identify and address implementation and workforce concerns related to switching to automation