Introduction / Acceptance of Terms
SAMA offers you a wide variety of online products and services, including general and personalized content, communication tools and forums, and online and downloadable applications (the “Service”) on the following terms. By using the Service in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update without notice and encourage you to check out here at any time. You must be at least 18 years old and competent to enter into a contract to use the Service. Unless we expressly note otherwise, these terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the files and applications available on the domain www.sama-fl.com, its sub-domains, and any domains operated by SAMA(“SAMA”, “we”, or “us”).
Your Responsibility For Content & Conduct
You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the Service.
You will not use the Service to distribute, link to, or solicit content that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory,vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive;
- includes personally identifiable information about children;
- infringes someone else’s intellectual property or other rights;
- advocates or solicits violence or other criminal conduct;
- violates any law, regulation, or contract;
- promotes participation in multi-level or pyramid marketing initiatives;
- constitutes a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery, or any other form of gambling;
specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, or any other product or service that is illegal in Virginia, California, or the domicile of either the distributor or recipient; constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial communication, except as SAMA specifically authorizes; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content. You will not use the Service to collect, store, or use information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications. Except as we specifically authorize (via license or otherwise), you will not reproduce, distribute, or commercially exploit any part of the Service.